[Question] Ability to make custom recipes?

• I was wondering, if there a way to make custom recipes for IC2, using item and block IDs, and using the IC2 machines.

I would like to make some custom recipes using the compressor. Is it something the dev team would consider adding? Or is there a way to do this already? :)

• Like the Custom Recipes mod, but for IC2 machines? Custom machine recipes probably won't become part of base IC2, but you might be able to convince the author of that one to support it once we have a stable public API.

Yeah a little bit.

Like being able to use the compressor in a custom recipe. So I could compress something from another mod for example :)

• Like being able to use the compressor in a custom recipe. So I could compress something from another mod for example :)

well that is quite possible already without changing the ic2 base files
    just instal your mcp with the ic2 and creat a line in your own mod_... file which use something like TileEntityCompressor.addRecipe(...);
    and voila you have just added something to the compressor's compressing list.

:/ but exaclty like the custom recipe mod, nop not made yet, but it's possible to create

English -> not my lang, so sorry for the mistakes. (can be the dyslexia too :/)

GENERATION 26: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the
    generation. Social experiment.