Recipe for Electric Sorting Machine

• Hello Everyone,

I am looking for the crafting recipe to build Electric Sorting Machines. Searching on Google, in these forums, and on the wiki has turned up no results.

Would one of you mind providing the Electric Sorting Machine crafting recipe or directing me to a documentation page with it?

-Thanks in advance,
    sadleric

Edit: IC2 mod file is ic2nc-1.7.10-1.7.10.07.jar

• Official Post

You can always use NEI or CraftGuide to check recipes. Additionally all IC2 crafting recipes are in assets/ic2/config inside the jar:

;SortingMachine
    IC2:blockMachine3@5 = "UBU|UMU|UCU" M:IC2:blockMachine U:IC2:upgradeModule@3 B:OreDict:circuitBasic C:minecraft:chest@*

IC2:upgradeModule@3 is the ejector upgrade

• You can always use NEI or CraftGuide to check recipes. Additionally all IC2 crafting recipes are in assets/ic2/config inside the jar:

;SortingMachine
    IC2:blockMachine3@5 = "UBU|UMU|UCU" M:IC2:blockMachine U:IC2:upgradeModule@3 B:OreDict:circuitBasic C:minecraft:chest@*

Not related to this post, but would you happen to know about the wind turbine memory leak issue? It is giving me and another problems with build 654 and even previous builds, according to the other user.

• You can always use NEI or CraftGuide to check recipes. Additionally all IC2 crafting recipes are in assets/ic2/config inside the jar:

;SortingMachine

The configuration advice is exactly what I was looking for. Thanks!