IC2 or experimental only in the future

• Does anyone know if non-experimental IC2 is going to get an update? Or are they only working on the IC2 Experimental for future development? I couldn't find the answer to this anywhere.

"the more people i kill, the better the chances are that i got the right one" ~Goblin Assassin: MtG

• At the moment Ic2EXP is the new ic2, the classic version won't officialy be updated, however there is a immibis version of ic2 which is "ic2 classic" and that will keep updated, you can use that if you wan't, but the official Ic2 is EXP.
    There is a little small and very small chance of get the old Ic2 like official since Alblaka and RichardG are """"back""""(yeah 4 "), but who knows :P

• That sucks. I hate hon many tiny pointless little things they added. Like how it takes 20 combinations just to make a motor, and then 10 more to make the tool. The circuits were annoying enough.

"the more people i kill, the better the chances are that i got the right one" ~Goblin Assassin: MtG

• Again, try ic2 classic by immibis, is the port of 1.4.7 ic2, or wait to see if alblaka and richardg makes ic3 (%99 won't happen).

• Well I suppose I'll be happy with what ever as long as one of them gets updated to MC 1.8.1 soon. :P I'll just have to get used to the tiny parts and use Buildcraft to automate the production of them when needed.