[Remake][1.6.4|1.7.10|1.10.2][Patreon][IRC|#IC2-Classic|EsperNet] IC2 Classic by Speiger

• This is a question more than anything else.

I looked in the configs and I noted that there wasn't the old option for reactors to output steam instead of EU in the presence of Railcraft. Does that mean that reactors are EU only?

At the moment the steam production for reactors do not exsist.
    The config about that is crap anyway because it is only supporting 1 side of players.
    The other side has to life that...

But to give you some more details here some info what will come:
    But first look sometimes into the issutracker there are also some feature ideas stored and i accept (or request) opiniens.

So now to the reactor: There will be a steam reactor that only produces steam. That also depends on the reactor setup and the flow of fluids.
    That will also have special componnents for that, and maybe you can use the standart reactor planner V3 for that^^" Not sure yet.

• Update:

I did add to the Github Page some information about the changes that are new to IC2 Classic
    Or basicly adding infos about the New objects in IC2 Classic.

If you want to take a look, go to the IssusTracker and there you will fin the wiki.

• Question.
    Could someone make Textures for a Battery Box (a box where you put batteries in)?
    There is an Active state for meaning it is sending and a passive state which mean it is not sending... (But still receiving, but there is also a mode which is active state where it receives and send).

• So now to the reactor: There will be a steam reactor that only produces steam. That also depends on the reactor setup and the flow of fluids.

I'll hope, then, that this is a high-ish priority as having the ability to create steam directly with the reactor is needed for 'feature parity' with 1.4.7 IC2 classic. It's also a feature I desire greatly as it allows better interplay with non-EU tech mods for power generation.

• It will be here eventually, Speiger is fast at making things, but ATM the priority is to make everything stable ( unlike experimental which adds things even if it's E-net is broken, duh :P ), and it's already pretty stable for the most part ^^

Speiger : gonna make those textures

• Mine_Sasha thanks

Well 1.6.4 (which is my main game) version is stable so i can already start there adding the stuff and test it out, (updating takes maybe 1/100 of the time then creating it)... But the Reactor part has at the moment not a really high priority because of upgrades, internalcode emprovements (where i am working really shy on that because i do not want to change stuff that hard), and some other easier projects comes first, they are faster done and also show maybe to other people that there is an IC2 version that is going to be stable and additions (even if it small) get added. And it is not that hard^^"
    Simplyfied i want to get at the moment attention... Which is at the modding world really hard...

• Information:

Sorry that it comes a little that close but its just an info...

from this saturday to next week Friday (maybe even saturday) i am not really aviable...
    A lot of happenings are there and i can not ignore them and i do not ignore them^^"
    If you catch me then you are a lucky person ^^" So no Modding from my side for a week...
    I hope you can understand that

^^" I wish you then a great week and have fun with all the stuff i let here ^^"

• Information:

I am simply back now. For coding, talking and other stuff, i will also start coding on IC2 Classic this sunday or the comming Monday,
    because i wanted to update some of my TinyModularthings Features which some people like (TMT will be not updated but some of its features).

• Little info even if it has nothing todo with IC2 Classic directly.
    I made a really small mod that has the Feature of my Custom BC version with the SlotDetection, and it has a support for IC2 (both versions),
    Also it requires BC but maybe you will like it.
    How it works is at the download descripition.
    ClickMe

• Little update info:

Battery Box is finish in 1.6.4. Works like rooling Hedgehog on the street x)

Here a Picture of the Gui and the Textures.

First Picture: Showing the Battery Station in the world and with Waila.
    Second Picture: Showing 9 Quantum Accumulators that will be Drained at low Energy Mode.
    Third Picture: Showing the same but in High Energy Mode.

The Battery Station Recalculates ever 5 Seconds its Energy Income and Output, i maybe increase that even more, that has two reasons.
    First one: Performances, the more often it has to recalculate the more lag it generates.
    Second one: Better Calculation the more time he has to Calculating the Energy Income the better is the result of calculation, 20 Ticks is way to low for a normal calcualtion since in one second can happen a lot. So 5 seconds is more then enough.

If you want to know all features: ClickMe
    It is the Third Post i made on this page.

• Info:

Update time will be merged behind because of some fixing bugs and co and before i release the update i want to be sure that everything that
    Classic needs to provide for that fix is there so that there is no delay on stuff...
    I try to be done at least this week. No promises

• Information:

First information:
    Next update has a part of code in that is required for Nuclear controll, so that the mod knows ok i have what i need.
    That part of code will unlock some Technical features from Nuclear Control (Everything that has todo with Measuring Energy Units),
    That works with Every current Nuclear Control versions, and should help.

Other thing: (Bony i hope it does not bother you), he said to me that i should make the special compatiblity between Nuclear Control and IC2 Classic.
    Well i did that yesterday (for me it is already Tuesday), and i gave it to bony, i did not add any specail code to the game but removed everything that would crash with Classic and added a replacment which works with both versions,
    for me i had no trouble with EXP... Now i am waiting for the feedback from Bony hopefully that is what he accepts.

Another but more Important Info: (At least for me its important)
    (It has nothing todo with IC2)

After the Nuclear Contorl, i moved around youtube heard one of my favorite Animes songs... (want to know?),
    well then i thaught its boring inside of MC (at least Sound music wise), now after testing a little bit around with Music Decompiling (making a Music File into numbers/bytes) and restoring it at another place,
    i managed to make a idea into my head to play some of my music in the game... Well ^^"
    Here is the result: ClickMe

That maybe sounds like nothing but for me its a big step because i made something which i made not before^^"