1.7.3 Minecraft_server.jar

• So i'm guessing that IndustrialCraft does not work for 1.8 yet. So I tried setting up my server for 1.7.3 but I cant find the Minecraft_server.jar for 1.7.3 because the Minecraft website only has the 1.8 version of the server. I tried installing Flan's ModLoaderMP Server 1.7.3 into the 1.8 Minecraft_server.jar and it just gives me an error when starting. So i'm guessing that my problem is that I don't have the 1.7.3 server file. When I google Minecraft_server.jar 1.7.3 I don't get any good results. Does anyone still have their 1.7.3 Minecraft_server.jar they could give to me? Industrial Craft is not working without it. The error i'm getting with the 1.8 Minecraft_Server.jar is: "Could not find the main class: net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer. Program will exit." This is only after starting the server with Flan's ModloaderMp Server for version 1.7.3 with my 1.8 version of Minecraft_server.jar.

• I'm in the same boat as you are dude, I need a .jar of the 1.7.3 Server stuff as well, please if anyone has it, throw it our way.

Thanks. :D

• Stil have a copy of the original jar without any mods on it just not sure if I'm allowed to upload it but just send me a pm or something and I can mail it to you