"UU graph built with 8796 nodes after 488582 ms"

• So I'm sure that when my players finally sign into my server after waiting through this, this feature will appear to serenade them and give them scarcely imaginable carnal pleasures until they sign off, such that they will recoil from every human touch thenceforth, as compared to "the Graph" no mere mortal's attentions could compare.

During my testing, however, I have been unable to experience this, finding that afterwards, I still enjoy the gentle press of a woman's bosom, and the resounding echo of a yearning heart beating within.

If this feature has to remain as-is (can it not be cached or pruned for some reason?), could we get an option to turn it off entirely?

• Official Post

That is a slow generation that's for sure. But disabling it would make UU useless apart from replicating cobblestone and iridium. Pruning I don't would be possible, as I'm pretty sure it looks into how common a raw material is in the world to get it a UU value, and everything crafted from that can inherit that's value for how much it takes to replicate. A bit like Project E's dynamic EMC system. Caching it I guess could work, but normally it doesn't take that long, how many mods do you have to make it take that long?

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• ~220 according to Forge. I'm still toying with the pack in general.

My server is faster:
    [ic2-poolthread-1/INFO] [IC2/IC2]: UU graph built with 8796 nodes after 77651 ms.
    - This is while it's creating spawn and doing other initial worldgen. Normally it's 20-30 seconds.

My laptop here is normally almost as fast as my server is at its slowest:
    [ic2-poolthread-1/INFO] [IC2/IC2]: UU graph built with 8796 nodes after 93966 ms.

Even on the low end, that's a crazy amount of resources being spend on something the client isn't ever going to make use of. Even being able to use a whitelist/blacklist a la the recycler would be a drastic improvement.