Unclickable links?

• I've noticed that sometime in the past few weeks, something changed about the recipe box template so that any links which appear directly below it are not clickable. You can see them, but clicking on them doesn't do anything (for example: look here). I tried looking at the template to fix the issue, but I decided I just don't know enough about how they're put together to confidently make such a change on my own. Does anyone else know how to fix the issue?

Thanks!
    Andrew

PS: In case it's a browser-specific thing, I've tried using both the latest Chrome and Firefox on a Mac.

• Official Post

The crafting template seems to overextend it's div, by 8px of transparency. <span class="top"> on the object directly below it will allow it to stay above (and fix the link) without it moving down more via <br/>s. See below

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

Edited once, last by Chocohead: Fixed this properly ().

• Official Post

Correction, just adding overflow:hidden to the CSS style works around it.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• Official Post

Gaaahh, the Metal Former template. I need to remake it for tooltips anyway, but a temporary fix can be added until I do.

Also, it's in a table, so that's not going to help.

I see this too much.

• Official Post

:| Nothing must have ever been designed to be used the way we are. Pretty sure the Iron Furnace and the Macerator (and extractor, compressor, MFE, and MFSU) are all 1 template, so could be worse I guess.

I see this too much.