[Addon v1.0] IndustrialUpgrade world converter (IC -> IC2)

• Ah I found the problem during reading this thread. I tried to convert a smp world.

• Since there is an IC^2 SMP version for a couple of week now, will there be an update of this converter?

I would highly appreciate this.

• Hey Guys,

I'm trying to convert a big SMP map to IC², but the converter always crashes after some time. First it uses big amounts of RAM (up to 8gb) and then it crashes with the error message posted above...
    Will the converter be updated for SMP or is there a workaround?

Thanks for any help

• ok iam having trouble with converting my world. when i try to convert it it starts but gets to chunk 7123 and stops and gives an error.

Thx

• Their is another converter in the addons page that worked for me and is should work for your sever.
    [AddOn all versions]IC -> IC² Map Converter with SMP + SSP compability

• Will this work on a world that is already IC2, cuz I'm missing out on the new silver ore, and I have explored for 1000's of block around, so no chance of going to a new chunk.

1. OMG CREEPER RUN AWAY!
    2. Go away, you creeper wierdo!
    3. What ever, I'll just go around.
    4. Hup, over their heads I go!
    5. Okay Mister living grenade, I'm going to knock you into those skeletons, and I'll follow through with a nano saber. Understood? FOR THE ALMIGHTLY DRAGON LORD!

• Silver ore is from Redpower - if you don't have that, it's no wonder you haven't found any.

Yeah, I didn't know back then.

1. OMG CREEPER RUN AWAY!
    2. Go away, you creeper wierdo!
    3. What ever, I'll just go around.
    4. Hup, over their heads I go!
    5. Okay Mister living grenade, I'm going to knock you into those skeletons, and I'll follow through with a nano saber. Understood? FOR THE ALMIGHTLY DRAGON LORD!