Question: Fiber Cable

• Not sure why my thread was removed, simple question.

"Fibre" Cable not 20 blocks

Was troubleshooting my new large solar flower and noticed that fiber cable is losing 1 eu every 10 blocks not 20 as it is listed on the wiki. Is this as intended or a bug?

Someone suggested it was rounding, however between 10 and 20 there should be no rounding. As you can see in the picture the fiber cable is 11 blocks long.

• Official Post

Forum Rules, gotta read 'em all.

Actually, the fibre should support 39 cables without loss. Dunno what is happening on your side, which version are you using? (As well, keep in mind the wiki is a wiki and thus a collecgtion of knowledge other people ASSUME to know).

• v1.00
    Aye I know about the wiki, 'tis why I posted here before I modify the whole array. The complete design is flat on the roof of my new building which makes the array 11x17 with a MFSU in the center. At the 4 corners the solar gens either show 0 output or are not passing the eu to the next cable length, which is what lead me to test it in a control setup. The Fiber cable runs have two spaces between them allowing two gens, which then all lengths lead to the MFSU (basically connected H shapes). current output is only 144, yet there are 158 total gens.

edit: counting the gens themselves no length is longer than 12 to the MFSU.