[Crash] Gregtech + IC2 (Version 1.7.10)

• Dear Community (after I forgot about to post this in the forum and "spammed" it to GregoriosT now I post it here ^^''

I've got a problem with Gregtech, I've installed CodeChickenCore, NEI and IC2 and they do work fine but if I add gregtech (version 1.7.10-6.00.28 )
    the game crashes when I want to load a world or he sends me back to the map select menu.
    I try around 2 hours to get this installed, even watched tutorials on youtube and stuff.
    I've deleted minecraft completly and reinstalled it, same with java.

Mods(versions): CodeChickenCore-1.7.10-1.0.4.29-universal(.jar)
    Gregtech_1.7.10-6.00.28(.jar)
    Industrial-Craft-2-Mod-Experimental-1.7.10(.jar)
    Not-Enough-Items-1.7.10(.jar)

I get the following error if the game crashes v

Thanks for help! :)

Greetings, another Gregtech User who makes problems. :D

• Official Post

forge-1.7.10-10.13.3.1358-1.7.10.jar

1330 broke fluids for certain mods (technically fixed it), but Gregtech support stops at Forge 1263.

Also Greg, why do you have a gregapi.code.FluidStackContainer.fixFluidIDForFucksSake and fixAllThoseFuckingFluidIDs :P

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• It works! :)

I thought that couldn't be the fault of the forge modloader, because everything ran well.. anyway, thanks for help!
    Now I can build a way too expensive chainsaw to shave sheeps :Chainsaw::Chainsaw::Chainsaw:MinecraftSheep