How do i turn hot coolant into power

• I am new to the ic2 5x5 reactors and i need some help in making a desing to turn hot cooland into superheated steam and steam and that into power.
    I am using beyond reality modpack

• (as far as i know) you can't turn hot coolant directly into power, but you can turn it into heat in the liquid heat exchanger(and get coolant out without a loss), which can be converted into eu by using heat-based generators.(I know of steam, with the boiler, have no idea how to get superheated steam, biomass(biochaff(got by macerating plants, i think, and heat in a fermenter(and maybe water don't know about that, get you biomass or something like that(don't know the name right now), which can be burned in semifluid generators. also, you can use the stirling generator to transform heat to eu directly, but that is less efficient from what I've gathered. Also, biomass is more efficient than steam)

Native language german, please point out mistakes to me. forget it, my english is better than that of a good deal of people on the forums anyway.

IC Related Quotes thread. If you ever need some good puns.

• manged to do that but there are explosions in the turbines

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

small video on how to setup the reactor.. still is relivant but i plan to do a new one once i get a new mod in and understand how it works

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

small video on how to setup the reactor.. still is relivant but i plan to do a new one once i get a new mod in and understand how it works

Thanks i got it it is now working perfectly with thorium