Different GUI for the upgrades (accessible with the wrench)

• Hello, I have a suggestion for IndustrialCraft :

My idea is to create a new upgrade GUI separated from the main GUI for each machines. The way to access it is to right-click on the machine with the wrench. To dismantle the machine you have to sneak-click on the machine with the wrench. No changes for batboxes of any tiers and transformers, except you have to sneak-click to dismantle them even if you right-click on their dot. It's a kind of new securiy measure to ensure nobody remove an upgrade of your machines, or yourself by accident, because you/they need a wrench to do that.

• Official Post

Then how would you set a machine face to be the opposite side, as that was always shift + the wrench. If people are going to steal upgrades having to have 6 bronze is hardly going to be a big limiting factor.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• It's more a way to prevent yourself to remove updates by accident, because a simple mistclick and boom!
    Or if you prefer, access to that GUI without wrench but in sneak-right-click instead?

Or again, adding a new button to lock/unlock or show/hide upgrade slots at the right, you have to click on that button first to remove an upgrade.
    It would keep the lock/unlock/show/hide status of course.