[Kirara] - A series of well-made hardmode GregTech servers. - Official Announcement Thread. - DO NOT POST IN THIS.

• I will now proceed to update both VK1 and VK2 with Forge-1448 and the following mods :

I'll edit this post when everything is done.

EDIT : Both servers have been successfully updated. Finally...

[1.7.10][Kirara] New administrator of Kirara servers. A serie of well-made hardmode GregTech server. Come join the fun. ;]

Edited once, last by Arch ().

• Time to update K4. K4 will get updated with the following mods (as well as Forge-1448 ) :

I will edit this post once the last server is updated then will proceed to update changelog.

EDIT : Seems like this one went fine as well.

Proceeding to update changelogs ! Gawd I hate that part. ._.

[1.7.10][Kirara] New administrator of Kirara servers. A serie of well-made hardmode GregTech server. Come join the fun. ;]

Edited once, last by Arch ().

• Keda updating HK3 now. Will tell you how it goes.

Mods will be the following :

Finally updated it myself after much trouble for no appearant reason. Updated and all is fine. :3

Edited 3 times, last by Arch ().

• So... Updated HK3 with the newest GT 6.00.51.

No biggie.

I also deleted craptons of stuff and dimensions. =D Let's hope all happens as expected...

Will post here should I have to revert any changes.

• Arch-Nihil disappeared from IRC and the server since the 5th of September. It's been a month now we didn't get any news from him.
    I tried contacting him on Skype, because I saw him online a few times, but I was met with silence.

We currently have no clue about how much time we have left before the servers goes offline.
    Keda, being the only one having access to the servers, backed up everything he could.

If Arch never comes back, we will need to find another admin, willing to pay for the servers (which were kinda expensive) and maintain the modpacks without growing tired of doing that and playing it.
    Without a new admin to carry the torch... it might be the end for Kirara as we know it.

Even if I burned out of Minecraft these last few months, it would be sad to see so much time we invested in those servers, admins and players alike, disappearing.
    And I can't do anything about that. I'm sorry.

(Please discuss this in the random thread. I posted this here because this announcement had to be made, and Arch not being here, someone else had to do it.)

• It's time for a big announcement ! Well not so big. Haven't slept in too long and I feel lazy.

I am back, as some of you might have noticed.

The server almost died quite a few times recently and cost me many a money but hopefully things shall become better now.

Courtesy of LardyKing, I am now hosted at his house in Denmark for some time for absolutely nothing. Big thanks to him. Really.

As keda has proven himself countless times by now, we will be hosting the server together. You should see him as the leader of Kirara as much as you see me.

And... That's it.

We moved already. All went good. Nothing is like. Kirara continues. And that makes me happy.

I will edit the thread with better info a bit later as I'm feeling a tiny bit braindead right now. By next KR update, everything will be picture perfect, hopefully.

I love you all. <3