• So, I've been looking into mods recently and came across IC2 along with a few others. The mod is fantastic to play around with, but the GUI on nearly all of my machines is messed up. I know what the GUI should be saying as I've looked up tutorials and such on how to do IC2, and I've dealt with it to this point. I simply wanted to know, is there something I need to change or something else I need to download in order to play without the GUI messing up?

• I apologize if I sound foolish for this, but where would I find said update and how would I know that it is actually an update? Where would I look to see if it was? I only know that I have 1.7.10 experimental. I don't know what sub version of it it is.

• Official Post

You can find all the versions here: http://jenkins.ic2.player.to/job/IC2_experimental/ The latest is of course the newest. The file name of your IC2 should tell you the version, if not you can check it in the modlist on the main menu when your game has loaded.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.