[Problem with another modification] Minecraft Forge & Minecraft Exteneded Crash!

• When running Minecraft Forge and Minecraft Exteneded, I get a crash.

After about 10 minutes of debuggnig and fixing, I figure out the problem.

ItemSpriteAPI (in MCF) uses the ra and bb classes.

Minecraft Exteneded uses the same classes.

These classes are used for rendering items. If I install MCF's ra and bb classes over the MCE one's, these graphics are fine but everything else added by mods isn't.

If I do it the opposite way. (MCE over MCF), then IC2 graphics do not display correctly.

IC2 is the only mod I use that uses the ItemSpriteAPI feature, which is why I am turning to these developers for assitance.

The soultion I think would work: using normal ModLoader graphic loading, or releasing this feature on a seperate thread or something like that.

Thanks for assitance,

coolcat99

• The normal Modloader graphics Loading lead to Industrialcraft being incompatible with some larger mods due to the amount of sprites it needs, the Item sprite API forge uses allows Alblaka to Make use of unlimited item sprites

Proud IndustrialCraft user Since Minecraft beta 1.3 (Or 1.4, To many nukes to the face can cause memory issues.)

• ultimate "i know everything better then anyone else" modder visited forum.

if you soo genius, what about decompile, resolve class conflicts (few "ifs" does job partially but still allow limited functionality of both mods at same time) add jar to classpatch and compile back?

then do same for every other baseclass mod that someone may use instead of coding your own mods.