Coolant Cell vs Universal Fluid Cell With IC2 Coolant

• I'm worried that I might be making a total noob mistake, but could someone tell me how to make coolant cells (ID#4199:9) instead of Universal Fluid Cells with IC2 coolant in them (ID#4100)?
    I feed empty cells, water, and lapis dust through the liquid/solid canning machine like I'm supposed to but it produces Universal Cells with coolant instead of the normal coolant cells. This would be fine, but universal cells w/ coolant can't be used to make 10K Coolant cells. I made sure that the liquid being used was the right coolant too by moving it to a fluid transposer, but to no avail.
    Any clue as to what I'm doing wrong?

• The ID numbers are dynamically assigned, so specifying them doesn't really help. If you have (or are able to install) NEI Integration, it has a config to show the internal names.

Also, it might help if you specify which build of IC2 you're using (I don't think I have to ask which version of Minecraft, since afaik making coolant by "fluid enrich" mode is only available in MC1.7.10 builds of IC2exp).

If you're sure you used an "empty cell" in the left slot rather than a universal fluid cell that was empty, that is probably a bug. However, you should also check if it happens with just IC2exp and no other mods, to make sure it isn't a bizarre inter-mod conflict (having a fluid transposer indicates you have Thermal Expansion, and you haven't listed what other mods you have)

• Ahem

I'm worried that I might be making a total noob mistake, but could someone tell me how to make coolant cells (ID#4199:9) instead of Universal Fluid Cells with IC2 coolant in them (ID#4100)?
    I feed empty cells, water, and lapis dust through the liquid/solid canning machine like I'm supposed to but it produces Universal Cells with coolant instead of the normal coolant cells. This would be fine, but universal cells w/ coolant can't be used to make 10K Coolant cells. I made sure that the liquid being used was the right coolant too by moving it to a fluid transposer, but to no avail.
    Any clue as to what I'm doing wrong?

Universal fluid cells are the fluid containers of IC2. Think of them as just buckets. These are made with 4 tin item casings and a glass pane. The cells, which you use for coolant, are a single-use capsule. They are made by extruding a tin plate in a metal former to get 3. To swap the fluid over, just place the liquid in the world with the UFC (Universal Fluid Cell), then suck it up with the little tin capsule. Or, alternatively, place it in any fluid container and do it that way

How does it work? NO ONE KNOWS! But here's a trick for you. UFC's can store between 1 and 1000 mb of fluid, and shift-right clicking on something with liquid in it will store the fluid. It doesn't even have to be an exact bucket- the UFC can store mb's at a time. (hint, use with UU matter)