Competetive pack, looking for testers

• First: Hi, I'm not dead, I've just been really busy recently

Second: For a event I'm probably going to be working at in the near future, I am currently working on a competitive Minecraft map (Sadly not Shrine Runner, but I may re-purpose this for that in the future, maybe) for 1.7.10 at the moment as it is a modded map. The pack is, possibly for the most part, working and I'm looking for testers. I do want to stress, right now, there are no permissions for this due to how the competition will be set up, this is just a test pack, so stuff is likely to be changed. If I do make this pack public, I will go out and get the permissions.

If you do want to assist with the testing of the pack, please DM me on Twitter (@Blaster5426) as that's where you'll probably have the best shot at contacting me, so that I can send more information and a link to the pack. I do want to stress, this is not testing crafting balance, this is testing to see if everything is in the pack that should be there and everything is craft-able without crashing. This is also testing for controls and PC Performance.

Side note, if anyone wants to help build, I'm all ears, but I can't host the server (and do you really want to play on a sever hosted in Australia without NBN?)

• I hope you look at this thread, as i don't have twitter, i would like to test this pack, and I'm wondering, isit centeredaround fighting or building?

Native language german, please point out mistakes to me. forget it, my english is better than that of a good deal of people on the forums anyway.

IC Related Quotes thread. If you ever need some good puns.

• is it intended that the download takes like 10 minutes to start(it hasn't started yet, so i don't really know, but it's been starting for a few minutes now, and it shows about a third of the actual size)

Native language german, please point out mistakes to me. forget it, my english is better than that of a good deal of people on the forums anyway.

IC Related Quotes thread. If you ever need some good puns.

• Looking for some enticing deals on flights for your next vacation? Make Allegiant Airlines reservations online and travel to your dream destination. Explore this beautiful world to fill your mind with a new kind of vigour. Be smart enough to snatch suitable deals in time and have a pleasurable journey. Get 50% Off on Allegiant flight tickets.