1.6.4 Brewing "Zero"

• Hi there, I have been playing on a ic2 private server for a while now and I can't make any form of beer/ brewed item. Every time I brew an item and click the booze barrel with a mug it turns into an untextured "Zero". I have gone through all the files on the server I can think of but I can't find out what could be causing the problem. I have reinstalled ic2, the forge version and the server .jar. If anyone knows how to help that would be much appreciated. In single player it brews just fine but not on the server.

Forge version: forge-1.6.4-9.11.1.965-universal

Server version: 1.6.4

IC2 Experimental version: industrialcraft-2_2.0.397-experimental

• Official Post

1.6.4 is unsupported now, so I'd not expect a fix unless someone is feeling overly nice if it is a bug in IC2.

Either way, brewing was and is still so underused bugs like that go unnoticed. It might still happen for all we know, as no one's said anything to where it is broken or not in SMP.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.