Mark I-I Class C-4

• Here is my reactor; very simple....so someone has probably already made it.

Specs:
    Class C @ 2.0 efficiency (2 cells, 4 pulses, 20 eu/t)
    Mark I-I - Requires no maintenance, internally cooled
    4 Chambers

• I lol'd when I saw 'C-4' ^^
    Nice design, although I personally find Mark-I's pretty useless.

Yep, 20 eu/t is pretty pathetic :( once I manage to get build craft installed alongside ic and redpower I will see how much I can get out of a reactor when its being pumped full of coolant :)

Its a pain in the backside getting these mods together, but others have apparently done it.

• It is possible and its not a pain at all
    I have the 1.7.3 versions of IC2 , Redpower , BC and EE all together with out problems
    nice use if plating there but I prefer to have higher than 2 efficiency

• It is possible and its not a pain at all
    I have the 1.7.3 versions of IC2 , Redpower , BC and EE all together with out problems
    nice use if plating there but I prefer to have higher than 2 efficiency

I will see if I can work out a way to get higher efficiency and still keep it a Mark I-I.
    And I had a lot of trouble installing, it kept on saying I had run out of ID's. Fixed now.

• I will see if I can work out a way to get higher efficiency and still keep it a Mark I-I.
    And I had a lot of trouble installing, it kept on saying I had run out of ID's. Fixed now.

Try and make a 2.5 (1 row of 4 cells)

• Try and make a 2.5 (1 row of 4 cells)

4 cells is impossible, this is the best stable configuration I could come up with:

Produces + 10 heat when water cooled from the outside. (IF the utility is correct). 3 cell maybe possible though...