Suggestion: Molecular Transformer

• The Molecular Transformer use Power loot of EU to add Neutron to Blocks to alter into better stuff

IC Since a lot of iron would be required to have the idea of different Tier.

T0 needed 32EU and then turn copper or tin to iron.

sorry for my google Englisch

• small Mass Fabricator T0 need only 32 EU input ..... not the Mass Fabricator overkill ;)

• i dont like equivalent exchange + IC. too overpowered diamond mining and stuff. AND, its too cheap. its supposed to be 10 tin dust +10 copper dust = 1 iron. not 1=1 for free.

• I think what Thunderdark is going for is some method to irradiate materials in order for them to undergo atomic transmutation through radioactive decay. The way uranium degrades into lead over time.

The thing is, this process does not require electricity, but high-intensity radiation. The kind only highly radioactive materials can provide. As far as that's concerned, all we have to work with currently is the reactor vessel and uranium. I think this is a clever idea, and if Thunderdark could properly enunciate it, his idea may be feasible in IC2.

• I think what Thunderdark is going for is some method to irradiate materials in order for them to undergo atomic transmutation through radioactive decay. The way uranium degrades into lead over time.

The thing is, this process does not require electricity, but high-intensity radiation. The kind only highly radioactive materials can provide. As far as that's concerned, all we have to work with currently is the reactor vessel and uranium. I think this is a clever idea, and if Thunderdark could properly enunciate it, his idea may be feasible in IC2.

Meh, if you put a lot of energy (microwave radiation) on a suitable surface (thungsten, etc.) you can easily get radiation of the required intensity.

• He is not speaking of radioactive decay, he is speaking of a form of fusion. Great idea, but it would most certainly be more energy draining than what he is suggesting.

• Equivalent exchange is fine, as is industrial-craft. Both are balanced in their own domain. Together however, you can, if you seriously want to, abuse the hell out of it. I personally use both and find no issue with it, but only because I am not using it to get free materials.