Bug: Miner hits mob spawner and save file is corrupted

• how did you know it hit a mob spawner if it immedietly crashed? :?:

I5 2500K | 4GB Cosair Vengence | Radeon 6850 | Rosewill 600w PSU | GigaByte Z68MA | CM Elite 311 | Dell 19" 720p (upgrading soon!)| Hitachi 500 GB 7200 HDD | LG 24X |Windows 7 (Genuine!)
    Alblaka in a Lightning Rod suggestion thread...[/size]

• By latest internal I am assuming you mean the latest update. If this issue is fixed, then I am happy, for I am looking forward to the update. As for the oblivious person who replied first, I know it hit a spawner because I placed the miner directly on top of it in an attempt to mine a mob spawner. This crashed the game and corrupted the save file. You should be ashamed that I even had to explain this to you, I hope you do not reproduce so you do not pass on the genetic disposition to be so oblivious.

• I'm sorry, I was not aware that you were using a miner incosistant with its manner. I assumed you were using it as intended, just plunking it down somewhere and letting it go. I understand completely now.

I5 2500K | 4GB Cosair Vengence | Radeon 6850 | Rosewill 600w PSU | GigaByte Z68MA | CM Elite 311 | Dell 19" 720p (upgrading soon!)| Hitachi 500 GB 7200 HDD | LG 24X |Windows 7 (Genuine!)

• Thank you Lurch. I simply was curious how he came about to hitting a spawner and knowing it was a spawner.