Issue with picking up lava using universal fluid cell

• Official Post

No, it's either a bug (most likely) or a feature that you've got to right click on something in order for it to actual pick a fluid up infront of what you right clicked.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Awesome, thanks for the answer.

If it really is a bug then please fix it, because it is really annoying when you can't pick lava up and you have to use that as your main resource of electricity.

• Official Post

Not to mention a pump if you insist on using lava.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• You don't have to use lava as main resource of electricity. IC2 has many different generators, you know?

Not to mention a pump if you insist on using lava.

I do know that there are various energy resources, but I consider lava as the most efficient.

Using pump is a valid option, but as soon as I left the nether, the pumping stops, which is a problem to me.

• Official Post

I don't think so, I'm sure it's been like that ever since Universal Fluid Cells were in. At least ever since Thunderdark starting messing around with them anyway.

I see this too much.

• I don't think so, I'm sure it's been like that ever since Universal Fluid Cells were in. At least ever since Thunderdark starting messing around with them anyway.

I recorded 2 videos to demonstrate this problem:

https://mega.nz/#!utgFmAYS!7Fm…BkftZN22KGy1NL-xFWBaZ7SQE -------> IC2-ex-485-picking-up-lava.flv

https://mega.nz/#!vgojzQJY!L8R…9mfeMBW34Xy5s25FLI6LiedAg ----------> IC2-ex-807-picking-up-lava(did a lot of clicking for the fisrt 15 secs).flv

• Official Post

485 was just around Thunderdark starting to mess around with reactor and fluid things, I'd expect by build 600 that it would work the way it does now.

I see this too much.