Wood Rotor

• Hello fellow IC2 users

I have a question regarding the new rotors, can they be repaired ? I have tried many ways to repair a fully warn out blade with no success, I have tried in the anvil and the workbench am I doing some thing wrong ? I have tried to add new blades around the old 1, I have tried to combine to half used blades as well with no luck, all help is appreciated, thanks for reading.

Regards, Da-1

• Official Post

I'd say no, as they've got no repair material set and don't have a machine for fixing them. Wooden rotors are cheap enough to just replace anyway.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Hi Chocohead

thanks for the reply, I know they cheap to make that I don`t mind, I just think its a bit wasteful that you are left with a wooden blade thats useless, if it just finished and disappeared then that would be ok, but instead you must take it out and put another, I have moved on to iron blades now that I have a quarry going, but I suspect I will be left with a box of useless blades of them as well, I guess I can use them in the recycler but I am far from that tier of machines and power to run them, guess I will have to wait and see, many thanks again.

Regards, Da-1

• Official Post

They're probably not designed to just get stuck at 1 durability and should fully break instead, but I guess that's broken.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.