Maybe a stupid question (Or not :/)

• Will there be a 1.8.x version of IC2Exp? Or for 1.9.x instead? Im not asking for more speed or a release date or anything like it, just curius to know if there will be. :)
    BTW, if you need some help, i have some free time, im interested/starting/know some basics about coding (How it works, not any language), so if you need any help feel free to ask. I live in spain, I dont really have any problems with english but probably GMT wont be our friend if you need/want to talk via skype or something :pinch: .
    Anyway, its great that at least the mod and the people playing it is still alive :rolleyes:

I dindnt really find a place to ask it, but if there is, please move it to its place :P

• Im not asking for more speed or a release date or anything like it, just curius to know if there will be.

As i said, im not askingfor dates or anything like it, im just asking if there was still developement and asking if there was needed help, i think i was clear :/

• I'm not sure if there's a forum post about it or if it was just discussed in the shoutbox, but I think the plan was to skip 1.8, and then once Minecraft 1.9 officially releases, and Forge for that version comes out, they'll decide whether to work on making a version of IC2 for it.