Reactor Improvement/fix.

• This is less of a suggestion but more of a thing You should do. I was playing with the reactor planner(new one) and i saw that heat-capacity reactor platings can increase the reactors maximum temperature, so i thought, let's push my MOX designs' EU output! But i was wrong, as the MOX fuel gave me the exact same amount of EU even if i had them in my reactor. It seems as the MOX output is calculated by the reactors heat procentage, not as the actual heat amount. I've also tested it in game to be 100% sure. I think that this should be changed so the MOX output is affected by the heat amount, not procentage. And for your entertainment, i placed a bunch of nuclear images in the post.

:Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT:

• Official Post

Using percentage balances it so there is a maximum of 5x more output, if it used raw heat then it would either lead to having to reach a really night heat to get the same output now, or MOX outputting massive amounts if you heated a reactor full of heat capacity plates up. Not to mention how the heat effects are based of percentage, so by the time you reach 4x output, your reactor will damage you and melt blocks around it.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Using percentage balances it so there is a maximum of 5x more output, if it used raw heat then it would either lead to having to reach a really night heat to get the same output now, or MOX outputting massive amounts if you heated a reactor full of heat capacity plates up. Not to mention how the heat effects are based of percentage, so by the time you reach 4x output, your reactor will damage you and melt blocks around it.

I'm confused. Night heat? "Not to mention how the heat effects are based of percentage, so by the time you reach 4x output, your reactor will damage you and melt blocks around it."? Could you explain that like to a normal person that plays IC2?

• Official Post

I'm confused. Night heat?

Blame autocorrect, that was meant to say high heat.

"Not to mention how the heat effects are based of percentage, so by the time you reach 4x output, your reactor will damage you and melt blocks around it."? Could you explain that like to a normal person that plays IC2?

http://wiki.industrial-craft.n…r#Dangers_of_reactor_heat -> 4x output is at 80% heat

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• So, basically, even if you have a lot of heat-capacity reactor platings, it will still damage you at 7000 heat?

• Official Post

So, basically, even if you have a lot of heat-capacity reactor platings, it will still damage you at 7000 heat?

It'll damage you at what ever 70% of the maximum heat the reactor can take is. Each heat-capacity plating will add 1700 to the maximum heat, so with one plating it'll damage you at 8190 heat instead of 7000.

I see this too much.