Poor man's MK I-O breeder, it's over 9000!

• The cheapest perfect breeder ever.

• i'm assuming it doesn't heat up at all, how long does it take to make cells?
    Edit: Looks very good, will use probably, very good, and cheap too! Now to test it :)

I5 2500K | 4GB Cosair Vengence | Radeon 6850 | Rosewill 600w PSU | GigaByte Z68MA | CM Elite 311 | Dell 19" 720p (upgrading soon!)| Hitachi 500 GB 7200 HDD | LG 24X |Windows 7 (Genuine!)
    Alblaka in a Lightning Rod suggestion thread...[/size]

• 5EU/t - 2 cycles to make 2 cells.
    10EU/t - 1 cycle to make 1 cell.

Heat balance is ±0, so just throw in a few lava buckets or keep a couple of uranium cells to heat them up.
    You need to supply 12k+1 heat for the smaller one and 27k+1 heat for the bigger one to get at the breeding speed.

Small reactor will yield 8M EU per each uranium ingot, though it will take 8 cycles to get those EU at 5eu/t.
    The main problem is to keep constant >3k heat since it will lose 26 heat per tick while it's idling.

If only you could get 6050 heat water evaporate value on a 0-chamber reactor... Though I will try to throw another chamber in and see if filling the free space with plating would allow breeding at 6k. Double speed, double breeding efficiency and extra uranium for better reactors (i.e. http://forum.industrial-craft.…read&postID=6798#post6798 )

• You can still heat it up past the evaporation temp. and keep it water cooled if you have the water fall onto the reactor from atleast 3 blocks higher than the reactor.

You're officially a lifesaver.
    Worked like a charm.

I can insert 11 heat dispensers, this will result in "melting temperature" being 9350. And enrich 2 cells at once at maximum speed.
    Meet the cheapest perfect breeder ever!

Over 9000 heat.
    Heat balance ±0
    Room for 350 more heat, "yes" to safe breeders!
    Zero additional chambers and only 2 HD's.