Sound emmitters & temperature/voltage sensors

• A few ideas:
    Sound emmitter block which can be configurated to play one of user-defined sounds, if it's possible to realise.
    A temperature sensor and/or voltage sensor to be crafted into a block which would be placed near some Batbox or equal for voltage/ Reactor for temp. It would have a gui to set on which value to send a redstone signal. So we could wire this stuff to a sound emmitter to make our exclusevly personal hi-tec reactor overheating alarm, HAYO!
    Sorry if it was suggested before.
    And for the grammar, English's not my native.

• What about a tool like the Google-Translator-Listen-Button for the sound emitter? So you write something and it says it if you power it.

The forum won't let me specify my gender accurately, so I'll just use my signature to say that I go by they/them pronouns.

What about a tool like the Google-Translator-Listen-Button for the sound emitter? So you write something and it says it if you power it.

I think that would be too complicated, because you'll have to rewrite google voice engine to java.

• Official Post

think about SMP first, every noob will spam sound emiters and this will end with winamp or silence.

Agreed. And I don't want to feel like I'm wasting my time here. :D I believe someone already put a thread up on the nuclear engineering forum about making a noteblock repeater for a reactor, but I think that should be as far as it goes.