[1.7.10]Regional Water V1.0--Make infinite water harder, but not completely disabled

• (Posted here because you Gregtech types seem to like things harder)
    Want to make water a bit more of a challenge than vanilla, but don't QUITE like how codechickencore disables it completely? Use this mod.

You can add biomes/dimensions/height levels via the generated config file using a whitelist or blacklist function.

BY DEFAULT, infinite water only works if the conditions are as follows:
    • Biome = OCEAN, RIVER, BEACH (It uses the biomedictionary, so any mod biomes that are ocean, river, or beach work as well. Tested with ATG's GravelBeach)
    • Dim = 0 (No end, no nether. You can add more dimensions by adding to this array in the config file. I like setting Europa to have infinite water when using GalaxySpace)
    • Height = 0 - 255 (Any height)

You can change the settings using 'reverse' in the config file to make infinite water spawn everywhere except in banned places using the config file.

Source Code
    Download

THIS IS A VERY EARLY RELEASE, SO I NEED BUG REPORTS AND INCOMPATIBILITIES. WORLD SAFETY NOT A GUARANTEE.

• Official Post

So what happens if the finitewater config of CCC is FALSE? will it just leave it like it is or will it set it to 2? (yes I mean the question in this way, don't misunderstand it)

• If CCC's 'finiteWater' is set to false, this mod shouldn't act different from my testing. If it's set to true, having my mod would be pointless, as infinite water would NEVER spawn.

Explanation:

I know of other ways of handing this, namely making

Code
    if (this.field_149815_a >= 2 && this.blockMaterial == Material.water)

be changed to

Code
    if (this.field_149815_a >= 2 && this.blockMaterial == Material.water && TransformMethods.shouldGenerateSource(world, x, y, z))

but I'm still new in learning ASM, and I need to get an already established LabelNode for the IFEQ for that one. I could make a new one on top of the one I need by just looping down to there, but... geeze.

• Great Mod. But I am just wondering if it's possible to set infinite water only when a lot of water are together, like lake or ocean? I don't like how I can easily get infinite water from three blocks of water.

• Very nice. This is how it should have been from the start. There is a reason why human settlements appear mainly on coasts and river banks. Great mod for any realistic modpack.