Support Request: Problem running IC on server

• I have done the instructions per the tutorial a couple of times to make sure i did everything correctly but to no-avail. I can attempt to make a treetrap and the image will appear but then disappears right after...any clue as to why this would happen?

• hmm, well like i stated i followed the tutorial which says to use the flans mod which i did?! Any ideas why after building the treetrap it disappears right away?

• hmm, well like i stated i followed the tutorial which says to use the flans mod which i did?! Any ideas why after building the treetrap it disappears right away?

The server's not recognizing the item (Much like it does when you try to craft a Bat-pack), so you probably didn't install it correctly. Did you copy the contents of the "server" folder into the server jar?

I posted a tutorial in the tutorials section of this forum of how to install it correctly (Also, make sure you have Flan's MLMP client side too).

• Well I have started from scratch, forced update to start fresh. Opened up winecraft.jar and applied the modloader then modloadermp and ic7.20. I then edited the confit files as stated on tutorial and put in .mincraft folder and bin folder. The problem I have now is the game will not launch and flashes an error that disappears the second it comes up!!! Grrr

• Well I have started from scratch, forced update to start fresh. Opened up winecraft.jar and applied the modloader then modloadermp and ic7.20. I then edited the confit files as stated on tutorial and put in .mincraft folder and bin folder. The problem I have now is the game will not launch and flashes an error that disappears the second it comes up!!! Grrr

Error Log please.

• Looks like I got the single player mode workin again but not server. I downloaded a new " minecraft_server.jar " put in modloadermp server 1.6.5, then applied I.C7.20 and uploaded to server... Put config file in the same location of the minecraftserver file but stil no go. Did I miss something is there a option in the config file to turn it on for the server?

• Looks like I got the single player mode workin again but not server. I downloaded a new " minecraft_server.jar " put in modloadermp server 1.6.5, then applied I.C7.20 and uploaded to server... Put config file in the same location of the minecraftserver file but stil no go. Did I miss something is there a option in the config file to turn it on for the server?

So you copied the contents of the "server" folder only from the IC zip correct?

• you believe me or not i have exactly the same problem

I will tell you exactly what i did.
    On a fresh minecraft folder i installed modloader and modloadermp and ic 7.20
    it works in single player

Then I took a new minecraft_server.jar and put modloadermp server 1.6.6 in it then ic 7.20 server
    Nothing more

It happens the same when i try to craft

Help me please

• Well, i turned of bukkit and tried to restart the server and got this error.

Notice: Starting Minecraft Server...
    Jun 22, 2011 4:52:44 PM ModLoader ThrowException
    Jun 22, 2011 4:52:44 PM net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer main
    SEVERE: Failed to start the minecraft server
    Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchMethodException: dj.getNextWidowId()

any clue?

Edit: Ok, got it working... turned off bukkit and started with a new minecraft_server.jar... put in modloadermp server closed then uploaded to server for testing purposes and there where no problems i then put in the server folder contents in the .jar file and uploaded..... all is good.