IDEA FOR AN ADDON - Ecology and liquids

• This is a request. I hope someone will code this mod :)

1) Oil. If oil spill on dirt - 3 cubes from the grass to the dirt make the dirt unsuitable for plant's growth. It's possible to reestablish the dirt via some substance;

2) Lava. If lava spill on the dirt/grass - 1 cube of dirt/grass makes unsuitable for plant growth. it's impossible to reestablish the dirt;

3) Biomass. Generates in world like remains of animals and plants.

And so on.

Also it would be nice to add slowly moving while walking on the contaminated dirt.

My native language isn't English so I'm sorry in advance.

• FWIW, PFAA (Per Fabrica Ad Astra) already has "polluted soil" that dirt/grass (or even farmland, according to the changelog) transforms into when within a few blocks of PFAA oil, though afaik it doesn't offer a way to reestablish the dirt or slow walking.

• FWIW, PFAA (Per Fabrica Ad Astra) already has "polluted soil" that dirt/grass (or even farmland, according to the changelog) transforms into when within a few blocks of PFAA oil, though afaik it doesn't offer a way to reestablish the dirt or slow walking.

However, PFAA adds a lot of new features. It's conflicting with other mods. It isn't crashes, but, for example, causes lags sometimes (0 FPS).

My native language isn't English so I'm sorry in advance.

• However, PFAA adds a lot of new features. It's conflicting with other mods. It isn't crashes, but, for example, causes lags sometimes (0 FPS).

I don't think that's so much conflicting as intensive worldgen - PFAA replaces pretty much ALL stone with more specific types (and ores). Also some sand and dirt blocks (and possibly a few other block types) get replaced with PFAA blocks. Most ore-adding mods only replace a small fraction of the stone with ores.