[Addon V1.112]Modular Force Field System Version 2.2.8.3.6 (SSP/SMP)

• Kane Hart / HaoSs

i found a BIG Leak in in the FTB Version currently testing..look like the ForceField will calculated every 1 sek not only integrity check...So if it is that I will put out a fix as soon as possible

[EDIT]

HaoSs run a Sampler over you world..

1. ForceField fix 40ms -> 25ms :D
    2. NPC/Player Defence fix 25ms-> 4-12ms :D

Edited 4 times, last by Thunderdark ().

• Modular Force Field System Policy regarding ModPacks

just ask before you add to you ModPack.
    not allowed in paid ModPacks..download over AdFly is for me paid

hello :)

I hereby ask if I can add your mod to a modpack we are preparing for our server's members.

Thank you :)

• Is the Monazit Ore not generating in Mystcraft worlds happening again with 1.4.6? I've been to five different worlds after adding MFFS to my server and none have had any of the ore. I've checked around 11, 36, 50 and surface. Am I looking in the wrong areas or something? I have the ore generation value set to 4 in the config on both clients and server.

Actually, just generated new chunks in my overworld and it's not there either. All the Xycraft and other things I added after game start were there, all over the place, but I've yet to find any Monazit. :(

Update: 7th times the charm! Finally found some in the seventh world. 10 blocks total, a spawn of 1, 4, 3 and 2. A good start I guess. :)

• i have a problem on my server i set my myself as admin so i can you the MFFS Infinite Power Card but all others can also use it. how do i fix it?

• i have a problem on my server i set my myself as admin so i can you the MFFS Infinite Power Card but all others can also use it. how do i fix it?

MFFS Infinite Power Card have no recipe ...only player with OP rights can create it with NEI... or /give command....all others have OP right ?

• MFFS Infinite Power Card have no recipe ...only player with OP rights can create it with NEI... or /give command....all others have OP right ?

okay thanks for you quick answers

is it possible to get the option in config to disable it or make it so that only admin's is allowed to use it

• okay thanks for you quick answers

is it possible to get the option in config to disable it or make it so that only admin's is allowed to use it

ops.txt = Admins in MC Server.only Admin/Ops can cheat Items... :wacko: why add config to disable a Item only to get by Cheating ?

a Happy New Year fix 8)

Version 2.2.8.2.16:

Hotfixing: CPU "LAG" with Large Forcefields reduced by ~ 70%
    CPU "LAG" with Forcefield NPC/Player Defece reduced by ~80%

add: Config Option for DefenceStation in NPC Mode to disable enter area notification
    change: DefenceStation in search not Spam every second only if found prohibited items..and removes this

..lot of internal Code changes for new ControlSystem Update...

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• One Question:
    I tried to install the Mob and Area Defender upgrade with the Adv. Cube module, but there is no mob damage.
    with other modules it is workung, only the adv. cube will not.
    is this a known bug?

• One Question:
    I tried to install the Mob and Area Defender upgrade with the Adv. Cube module, but there is no mob damage.
    with other modules it is workung, only the adv. cube will not.
    is this a known bug?

Check with 2.2.8.2.16 ...Adv. Cube + Mod Defence...work fine have you .16 or .14 from FTB Pack