[Addon V1.112]Modular Force Field System Version 2.2.8.3.6 (SSP/SMP)

• You need to do run the recompile.bat in the mcp folder then you run the reobfuscate.bat and then you grab the class files in the mcp/reobf/minecraft folder. If you have done this or have problems let me know and we will go from there.

Glad to see another coder getting involved with minecraft modding, looks like you have a nice add on here. :thumbup:

All people dream, but not equally. Those who dream by night in
    the dusty recesses of their mind, wake in the morning to find
    that it was vanity. But the dreamers of the day are dangerous people,
    for they dream their dreams with open eyes, and make them come true.
    --T.E. Lawrence

• interesting idea. A few ideas-

1) can you mount it sideways? so the blocks go horizontal?
    2) Make the number of blocks it produce configurable.
    3) Make the type of block it produces configurable as well
    4) have the EU cost when it extends be a certain amount but the amount to maintain it less.
    5) have so you can add blocks to the device, that the device pushes out and reduce the cost in EUs since you are providing the blocks.
    6) have an Area of Effect Version. Or have tier 1, Tier 2 and tier 3 version each with additional features.

Will the extend blocks push off torches, flower, Reeds and Cactus? that would make for a nifty farm.

• First my Main Problem is fix my eclipse config..aka sourcecode "import "to make it run out of the box.

1) can you mount it sideways? so the blocks go horizontal?

planned for Version 1.0

2) Make the number of blocks it produce configurable.

planned for Version 1.0 number of block by config

3) Make the type of block it produces configurable as well

see 2

4) have the EU cost when it extends be a certain amount but the amount to maintain it less.

every Block need more EU... e.g. 1 block 16 EU -> 2 Block 32 EU -> 3 Block 64EU......

5) have so you can add blocks to the device, that the device pushes out and reduce the cost in EUs since you are providing the blocks.

there are no physical Block :D only a Forcefield that looks like a Block

6) have an Area of Effect Version. Or have tier 1, Tier 2 and tier 3 version each with additional features.

no in Version 1.00 IC already has a FieldGenerato

• So do you still need help getting this working? I say this because you never responded to my post. Don't get me wrong IDEs are great and all but for this type of application cutting out one of the many middle men is much more beneficial. I recommend you grab notepad++ and use that to write code with. Then save all in notepad++ and manually copy your files into mcp\src\minecraft\net\minecraft\src\. After that then run recompile.bat and then start.bat inside of the mcp folder. That should get it to run. If it does run then go ahead and run the reobfuscate.bat in the mcp folder and pick up your .class files in reobf folder. Put that in a folder and then zip it up without saving the file paths and your mod should be good to go into the mod folder in minecraft.

All people dream, but not equally. Those who dream by night in
    the dusty recesses of their mind, wake in the morning to find
    that it was vanity. But the dreamers of the day are dangerous people,
    for they dream their dreams with open eyes, and make them come true.
    --T.E. Lawrence

• A rather interesting little add-on, specially if you'll be able to adjust the length of it, though you might want to make the icon for the wall itself semi transparent since it is a field of pure energy :thumbup:
    But aesthetics can come later once the base code is finished, and might be quite useful for traps, doors (like you had) and a few other things plus it would compliment the Fore-Fields if they are re-introduced in IC2

• So in the current version you can change the length of block field. you kann switch betwee blockfiled need 8 EU per length ( look like blue glass ) and Defensefield need 16EU per length (make damage on on living like sheeps or creaper, look danger red 8) ) . Function is already installed, it lacks only the GUI... :cursing: :cursing: to control it...

tomorrow i will make a new preview video... Gui need more time ineed i have no idea how the goes :whistling: ...

• AMAZING!

This is exactly what I need, if you need a forcefield texture, let me know and I will make one. Because I would much rather have a seethrough one to the bars.

One thing I will say, can you make it so it extends up until it hits a block, but it requires 160 + (8 * number of blocks) of energy to run :)

Edit: and this block only accepts redstone power from redstone, can you please make it so it can accept redstone from anything please???

• prerelease Version 0.8 ready to download work fine ( IC2 + Buildcraft 2.2.0 + Wireless Redstone)

• Oh snap! Definitely going to try and add this! Amazing work with how you designed the 'blocks' like you did. Shame we don't have Forcefields in IC^2 yet...

But this works :D

Would anyone like to try a Slowpoke Tail?! Only 1 Million Yen!

this isn't about arrogance or ego, I have a block that I put a lot of freaking work into

Every Mod Author, in existence. And yet, you STILL say otherwise.

• What's up people 6 downloads yet and no comments ... or any suggestions .... or a little criticism .....

• What's up people 6 downloads yet and no comments ... or any suggestions .... or a little criticism .....

Well I had to uninstall due to it using the wrong set of blocks... (it wanted to use alchemy furnace instead of your force field looking blocks due to slot ID changes)...

Functioned quite perfectly regardless of this bug...

Would anyone like to try a Slowpoke Tail?! Only 1 Million Yen!

this isn't about arrogance or ego, I have a block that I put a lot of freaking work into

Every Mod Author, in existence. And yet, you STILL say otherwise.

• Nice Really nice in defence))))
    but drains a lot of energy than you have 100x100 castle ((((
    and other thing it is not for server((( REALLY BAD
    i have my own server for me and friends and i wont play in single

• With the GUI for size changeing, I wonder if you would be able to allow a second dimension, and possibly an offset, to allow for a single generator to make a wall on it's own.

• Not to be rude or anything, but it needs some serious nerfing. I dunno about the rest of the IC^2 lovers out there, but my computer crashes whenever I try to make use of anything above 500,000,000 Gibbl. Gibbl's too frikkin' awesome for my computer. :/

Can you at least make the Gibbl usage configurable?

(Seriousness: Cool AddOn. Will probably download it later. :3)