IC2 1.10/2.2.6.15-ex110 error

• Official Post

Another mod will be including an outdated version of the IC2 API.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• I have to disagree chocohead. No of these mods would have a IC2 Plugins for a feature which is even not accessable by a player...
    This is a IC2 Bug.
    Here is my proof:
    Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: ic2.api.crops.CropCard.getId()Ljava/lang/String;
    at ic2.core.crop.IC2Crops.registerCrop(IC2Crops.java:335)
    at ic2.core.crop.IC2Crops.registerCrops(IC2Crops.java:163)
    at ic2.core.crop.IC2Crops.init(IC2Crops.java:155)
    at ic2.core.IC2.load(IC2.java:261)

The crash is comming internally...

• Official Post

The crash itself is trying to call getId in the function to register IC2's own crops, which would only happen if an older version of the API was loaded in which it was called getName. It would be impossible for it to even get there if the method didn't exist at all, as it wouldn't have compiled. Meaning, the only way it could compile but then not run is that another mod included the IC2 API (as some do), which was loaded instead of the correct one in the IC2 jar. Whether some mods have crop compact or not isn't relevant as it is just IC2 in the stack trace.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Hehe yeah and you are forcing to keep the full API implemented else it would crash if someone only has a part implemented and another person uses another part (do not have the api implemented) will think that everything is there because nobody seem to find a reason to make real package.info components...
    I suggest you to fast fix it because its just beeing lazy bug...

• Im going to try going through all of my jar files looking for a IC2 api included>will report back soon.

EDIT1: List of API includes: MachinePowerCraft and ofcourse IC2.

EDIT2: MachinePowerCraft has something to do with it. DEFINENTLY. Tested whithout no crash. IC2 > api > crops folder contains.

baseSeed.class
    cropcard.class
    cropproperties.class
    crops.class
    icropseeed.class
    icroptitle.class
    package-info.class

I compared this to the IC2 Api currently and it seems the same names, although probably different code. Thanks everyone for helping with this!!!

Also just a fun fact but machine craft is a mod about machines, never would've though crop errors lol.

• Yeah its because we tried to get a Fix into the API which is partly applied but the other half is simply not supported....its getting really annoying with the IC2Exp API