[HELP] Nuclear Power.

• 40 EU/t where the tick is a reactor tick (1 second, or 20 game tick), so it's actually 2 EU/Minecraft tick... how did you get 3? XD

Please, correct my English.

• 40 EU/t where the tick is a reactor tick (1 second, or 20 game tick), so it's actually 2 EU/Minecraft tick... how did you get 3? XD

I think you are wrong: this is a quote from the wiki

Uranium Cell: The key part of a reactor and each cell will pulse one or more times, producing some heat and 100 EU for each pulse during one reactor tick. On it's own, a cell will only pulse once (5 EU/t) but for each adjacent uranium cell it will pulse again for free, producing additional heat and packets of 100 EU.

this means that even a single uranium cell should produce more than his system. the uranium cells inside his reactor make 2 pulse each every second (a reactor tick), so he is producing 800 EU/s (40 EU/t).

to the OP: can you describe how you connected the reactor to your system? (what kind of cables, how long they are, where you are storing the produced energy, etc.)

I apologize for my English.

• I think you are wrong: this is a quote from the wiki

this means that even a single uranium cell should produce more than his system. the uranium cells inside his reactor make 2 pulse each every second (a reactor tick), so he is producing 800 EU/s (40 EU/t).

Hell, I've been planning reactors based on that huge mistake for weeks =/
    Noob Ian is Noob... sorry.

Please, correct my English.

• Official Post

3 EUt is the basic energy consumption of most machines.

IF you wire a reactor into a machine, it can only transfer 3 EUt, because the machine doesn't request anymore. If the machine is off, the rector will even give out 0 EUt while still burning uran.

• ty all for ur answer my reactors r wired to MFSU with 4x HV wiring which goes up 4 blocks into MFSU's which are wired with fiber cables to the next stage and so on.