(LV/MV/HV/UHV) Energy transfer blocks

• Hello everybody, I want to introduce Energy transfer blocks (low voltage, middle voltage, high voltage and ultra high voltage).

What they do?
    They accept energy from 5 sides (like transformers) and output it in 1 (in the same voltage).
    In GUI I can select how many energy output. For example 100,000 EU.
    Then I click the button, and only 100,000 EU have been output.

Where I need to use this?
    The answer is easy: in energy trading in multiplayer.
    For example, I sell 1000 EU as 1 gold ingot.
    Somebody wants to charge 5000 EU. He gives me 5 gold ingots, I output only 5000 EU in charging pad, so he gets only 5000 EU.

For example this scheme:
    :Batbox: :Glass Fibre: [My Block] :Glass Fibre: :Batbox:
    In the left batbox I have 10000 EU, and in right 0 EU.
    After setting the value in my block to 5000 EU and clicking on the button, both batboxes will have 5000 EU.

Hello, I don't speak English fluent, my native language is Russian, so if you don't understand me, I can explain it in Russian :)

• Official Post

For what you want to do with it (sell energy), you'll want to use an Energy-o-mat. People will be able to put the items directly into it and get the amount of energy set in the block out (which can only be set by the person who placed it), which could go straight into a chargepad they can stand on.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.