Helping Finding Old MFFS

• Hey does anyone have Technic 6. If you do can you please attach it below for me?

Im also curious if you also have some old Thunderdark MFFS verisons (MC 1.0-1.1). If you do i will be very happy

• Official Post

Which version of Technic 6? The one for 1.1 or 1.2.3?

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

I could get 1.0 and b1.7.3 easily, but because 1.1 uses the Launcher I cant find it anywhere

I'm trying to get the MFFS from it.

Do you also have b1.8 Technic. I don't know the exact numbers. I think it was unofficial.

BTW how many MultiMC instences do u have of Technic?

This is the verisons of MFFS I'm trying to find: modularForceFieldSystemV1.1Beta6pre3_2_Client.zip and [MC1.0]modularForceFieldSystemV1Beta5 [pre???] Client.zip and

• Official Post

I'm trying to get the MFFS from it.

Technic only had MFFS in from Technic 7 (for 1.2.5), so you're not going to be able to get the versions of MFFS you want from that. There's always the option of trying to find where asiekierka (of http://asie.pl/ that did Buildcraft and Charset) is currently and asking him, he's got a fairly vast mod collection so might well have it. Remember to attach it back here for future prosperity of people Googling for the same thing ;)

Do you also have b1.8 Technic. I don't know the exact numbers. I think it was unofficial.

That was Technic 4, which I do have.

BTW how many MultiMC instences do u have of Technic?

One for 2 (that is really version 1 as well as it's a single mod difference that never should've happened), 3, 4, 5 and 6. 7 I have in the Technic Launcher itself. A while ago I went and got each version (and tried to do the same with Tekkit, although that was a little harder as the versions merged together more), and ended up playing 3 a lot.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.