How i get the metadata from a item for uu matter recipes?

• Official Post

If you do F3-H then that'll show the debug tooltips, which will give you the metadata of any item you hover over.

If you're on 1.7.10 then NEI can do it too.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• I can't press H then i get the Interface from the Hats mod
    I am playing FTB Infinity 2.6.0 and i changed the controls now, they are in the config :P
    It don't work for me..

• Official Post

If you go into the NEI options, Inventory - Item IDs and set it to shown. Then all the items will have their IDs and metadata shown as ID:meta, so you'll use the second part for adding the recipes.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• Thank you really much i know now how it works <3

What do i need to do when it shows
    ThermalFoundation:material
    Ore Dictionary Names:
    - ingotNickel

• Official Post

Probably F3-H again, I don't remember setting the item IDs to shown doing that (although it could always be an NEI addon doing it).

I see this too much.

• 1. So you need to press F3+H
    2. search the item like Shiny Ingot:

3. Shiny Ingot (#5142/96)

Ore Dictionary Names:
    - ingotPlatinum

4. I will colour it so others know too how to do it. So you need to copy this :ThermalFoundation:material
    add the number after slash with a @ symbol like this

ThermalFoundation:material@96

this is the result

• Official Post

Glad you managed to work it out

I see this too much.