How to connect orange heat squares.

• Hi forum.

I'm having trouble finding out how to connect the heat machines to each other. I have read that the orange squares must face each other to transfer the heat.
    But i just can't figure out how to connect the machines.

One of the setups i have tried is to to connect a 'blast furnace' to a 'solid fuel box'.
    If i place one of the machines, lets say the 'solid fuel box' first with the orange square facing my character, and afterwards place the 'blast furnace' then
    the orange square on the 'blast furnace' is facing up. If i the right-click the 'blast furnace' with the wrench' the orange square switches position to the side i have clicked.

I have tried everything and if someone have the golden advice i'll be happy.

• Official Post

If you hold shift whilst right clicking with a wrench it will face the opposite direction to the one you click on, so you can set it to touch it like that.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.