Obscurator, Rotate Pattern

• Not what I meant.

In the current version, is there a way to do that?

If I copy a pattern from a wood block, I get a wood side pattern. If I grab one from another wood block which faces another way, the image is different, either flipped or rotated 180 Degrees. Is there a way to get it to display rotated 90 degrees in the current version?
    --
    And it would cost 1 bit of data per tile. I don't think that would be that expensive.

• Official Post

If I copy a pattern from a wood block, I get a wood side pattern. If I grab one from another wood block which faces another way, the image is different, either flipped or rotated 180 Degrees. Is there a way to get it to display rotated 90 degrees in the current version?

Don't think there is, and I don't remember there ever being an option to for certain things like logs.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Official Post

The fact a log is on it's side might be detached from the direction it's facing if it is.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Not what I meant.

--
    And it would cost 1 bit of data per tile. I don't think that would be that expensive.

So you mean this?
    You have a log rotated to the X axis and copy the texture of it but when you apply it to any other side the rotation gets not applied?

If you mean this then i can explain it why its happening.

• Yes. That.

It might be my using Optifine causing the different texture, admittedly, and in fact it just re-randomizes it when I update it. Not really sure.

• No thats because IC2Exp does some things wrong in the Copying of the Texture... Simply they ignore some cases and this can happen.
    What wonders me and i checkt the log class for it. The Log actually shouldnt be effected by that... Well you learn every time something new.

(But to put it mean: They use a overcomplex system that handles only opaice blocks which could be done way easier and less laggy (Note the opaice blocks thing is totally fine))