Server: Moderncraft [IndustrialCraft² + RedPower2]

• Fean, why did you have to take me off the white list? I made a house up on the cliff outlooking the old village. I didnt grief at all, i was dieing of hunger so i harvested some wheat, made some bread and replanted the seeds. I was going to take the machines from a house, but heard from other people online that some people were still living in the village, so I went and built my house.

Hoping I can get back online soon :)

-Edit-
    Im not complaining necessarily, i just want you to know that i wasn't griefing and would like to join the server when the real griefer is found. Thanks

• IGN: Project_Venus

I'd like to join your server because it doesn't have buildcraft, and I don't want to install buildcraft yet. There are very few servers that just have industrialcraft, and I have yet to :Uranium: experience an industrial craft SMP server. I don't grief, I just want to play industrialcraft with other people, preferably my MinecraftChar MinecraftChar friends.

I intend on building massive complexes of solarpanels, :Wind Mill: , and :Water Mill: to generate large amounts of renewable energy for a city/town. I have been playing the singleplayer :Industrial Credit: for a long while and have already :Bronze Pickaxe: crafted and used everything in the game. I'm :Uranium: experienced and would like to contribute to your server plox.

WL plox.

Speculation is the nature of knowledge.

• Sounds like a fun server; sign me up
    IGN sty2000

i'm hoping to start sometime this weekend but any time is allright

edit: i don't mean to sound rude, i am a polite person most of the time, i forgot that point-form is not a way to speak properly

• Sounds like a fun server; sign me up
    IGN sty2000

i'm hoping to start sometime this weekend but any time is allright

edit: i don't mean to sound rude, i am a polite person most of the time, i forgot that point-form is not a way to speak properly

Quote from sty200

Has Said greifer been caught,I HATE griefers

sorry i hate being ignored...and i'm probably not even being ignored

• Id like to join the server because ive never seen industrial craft MP before. im experienced in Ic and feel as if i could help on the map. Or anyone else if they need it. I follow rules and dont grief (i have my own server on sometimes) and ill shun every griefer :evil:----- :Nuke TNT: =GRIEFER=Shun!
    IGN=ownager (with lowercase! no caps!)

• Hey Feanturi. you probably dont remember me but a long time ago in the first ic i used to play around on al the servers
    My ingame name is "Larsipan"
    I'm a good builder, good with redstone and wiring and prety much evrything else.
    And the rules are pretty default.(will folow them)
    Hope i get Wl-isted ;)

• IGN: mold999

Reason for joining: I love Industrial Craft and I want a server where i can be with other people and have an experience similar to that of today.

i have read the rules, no griefing/hacking, be nice, and things like that. No nukes, and don't kill innocent people.

MinecraftChar :Bronze Sword: MinecraftCreeper MinecraftCreeper MinecraftCreeper MinecraftCreeper MinecraftCreeper MinecraftCreeper MinecraftCreeper MinecraftCreeper MinecraftCreeper MinecraftCreeper MinecraftCreeper MinecraftCreeper

• Would like to be added to the whitelist. IGN: NullDragon

Have been playing Industrialcraft since 1.6 or so, although mostly on my own in singleplayer. Would like to build some neat things in a place that other people can see them, as well as help out/be helped out by other players.

Current plans is mostly to try and get a large power complex and Mass Fabricator going, and then trading matter for scrap with other players.

• I'd really appreciate being whitelisted and don't know if you saw my edited post.

Speculation is the nature of knowledge.

• Hello there,
    Me and some Friends want to play on your Server.

My Ingamename is Dakushiguna and im 18 Years old.

We would be glad to get acces to your Server :)

The Ingamenames of the Friends :
    Dregnitor ( 16Y )
    Spladex ( 16Y )
    Hagun90 ( 20Y )
    Day1234567 ( 15Y )
    muuf123 ( 13Y )

And we ALL want to play on This Server ! :)