Server: Moderncraft [IndustrialCraft² + RedPower2]

• I.G.N: matacabras

EXP: My exp in IC is advance but IC2 and buildcraft is basic.

hello, I like IC and buildcraft because I love engineering, earlier and been playing on servers with IC mod is what I mean, I've been playing time at the IC2 and I want to jump into multiplayer play with other people and build and plan to cooperate. Pardon my English is very bad.

THANKS YOU.

• Whitelist Application for Server: Moderncraft

I.G.N: Montacode

Hello, i would like to take part in you community in Minecraft. I Love IC and have played it from a couple months but have been wanting to find a good server to play on with friendly people and admins. I have experience in minecraft for a long and would love to play with other experienced people.

Hope to hear from you soon,
    Montacode

• IGN: Musicacbx

I would like to join your server, I am very mature and have played minecraft since alpha. I always try to build good looking buildings and I don't leave empty rooms. I make new friends very easily and already one of my friends is playing on your server xphizz.

• Finally i can type on a computer :) Since you didnt white list me, Im going to try another application :/

IGN: UnknownVoid
    Minecraft Experience: A bit before Alpha
    IndustrialCraft Experience: A lot, too much to even think about :P
    BuildCraft Experience: I Support buildcraft 100%
    Attitude Towards Griefers: The servers ive been on have been griefed to Bedrock with TNT..... I dont grief :)
    Reason To white list me: I really want on a server with a good community and with people who are friendly and dont grief :)

• IGN: KillSpammer

Reason: Gult Gorge never has anyone on, and I'm looking for a server with regular players, and from the looks of it in my server list you have heaps. I hope I can get whitelisted and join in!

• IGN:Hekete1780
    Im a 25 year old girl from denmark,
    been playing World of warcraft 4-5 years, Minecraft 2-3 month
    I have played Minecraft with my boyfriend Rekalty
    I will never break any rules or destroy other peoples work
    I have not been banned from any other servers

• Hi,

I would like to join your server to see what IC2 can bring to MC and learn from everybody. So if you would add me to your WL it would be appreciate. My IG is Oct0 (note the "O" at beginning and "zero" at the end) ty

Oct0

• IGN: penguin344
    alright, application...
    I've played on the server before when it was IC, and I would like to get on the server again.

I have no idea what else to say. Sorry about that.

• I from Russia=)
    my name Kolya hello everyone
    I host my server IC + BC, and I know nuclear power =)

I can build a huge network enegro, I played with my friend.
    in general know all the IC and 97 percent, but then I saw your server, and I definitely liked it!
    my game nickname: asimus

• Due to some griefing problems i have to stop whitelisting X(
    Please have patience

I see I have been removed from the server's white list. Is this a temporary measure?

I can assure you I have done no griefing what so ever. If you look in your server logs you will see I only logged on for the first time last night which, if I understand what was said in chat yesterday correctly, was well after the griefing occured.

• I see I have been removed from the server's white list. Is this a temporary measure?

I can assure you I have done no griefing what so ever. If you look in your server logs you will see I only logged on for the first time last night which, if I understand what was said in chat yesterday correctly, was well after the griefing occured.

I was also removed from wl. I do hope this is temp because i was not part of any griefing. ???

Have a nice day! Einen schönen Tag noch! Buona giornata! Passez une bonne journée! 有一個很好的一天!素敵な一日を! Хорошего дня!