Making concrete

• I really enjoy where I am at right now in my game but I need help with making concrete.
    I would appreciate step by step directions because everything I have tried has failed.
    Thank you if you are able to help in anyway. I am playing Infitech 2 :thumbup:
    I have looked at every video I can, so please help... :wacko:

• First, it might help if you clarify which concrete you're trying to make. The Infitech 2 modpack has at least 3 mods that provide some form of concrete:
    1. Chisel 2
    2. GregTech (though I haven't checked whether Infitech 2 is currently using GT5 or GT6)
    3. Railcraft

It also includes Not Enough Items, as well as NEI Addons and NEI Integration, so I am puzzled that you looked at videos instead of looking up the recipe for concrete in NEI. Videos can easily be for the wrong versions of mods and/or Minecraft.

• Okay, I guess that means you're using GT5 rather than GT6, since I don't recall GT6 having a "Steel age". Feel free to tell me if I'm wrong, though, since I don't really play GT6.

Infitech 2 includes GTTweaker, so it might have changed the recipes. NEI is the best way to find them, since it will pick up modified recipes. However, the default recipe for GregTech concrete is:
    1. Combine clay dust, stone dust, and water in a Mixer, then
    2. Output the resulting wet concrete to a fluid solidifier with a block mold.