Industrial Workbench problems

• Good evening,

I noticed a few things with the industrial workbench where I'm not sure if it's a bug, a feature or a problem with our server and/or other mods so I thought I post it here first before I open up a ticket in the bugtracker and it's intended.

1.) I can't use NEI with it. I can look at the recipes but the useful small plus button to put the items in the workbench is missing
    2.) Shift-clicking on the output to craft more than one recipe at once just does nothing or gives me the output from one recipe and then it does nothing. Sometimes I even have to exit the bench and open it before I can take out anything from the output
    3.) In multiplayer when more than one person has the bench open the error from above happens even if noone tried shift-clicking

We run on the initial release of ic2 with the industrial workbench (industrialcraft-2-2.6.129-ex110) on 1.10 and I use 1.10.2-forge1.10.2-12.18.3.2185. I know there are newer versions out there but noting in the changelog indicated a fix for the issues mentioned above and I'm not the server admin, and between Christmas and him being ill we didn't try to update since every time we do one mod or another makes issues and we have to downgrade parts of it again.

Daenara

• Official Post

As of IC2 2.6.140...

1. That was an oversight, for the Batch Crafter it might not work amazingly for non-stackable things (still playing about with that), but the Industrial Workbench will function just as a vanilla crafting table.
    2. That should all work now, I spent quite a while sorting it out.
    3. No guarantees on that one, it's quite hard to run a Minecraft server and 2 clients all at once.

The first couple of builds with the Industrial Workbench and Batch Crafter had some flaws in, but they should both be more reliable now.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Thanks, then I have to pester my admin to update t an newer version and hope, it doesn't break anything else. Since half of our mods are in alpha or beta state so we can play 1.10 that happens way to often.

• Official Post

It shouldn't break anything, IC2 doesn't have that much cross-mod compat that could break anymore.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• The update did cause a bit of trouble but nothing bad. Only the limitless water source below a pump vanished. The industrial workbench works quite well now. Haven't gotten around to testing what happens when two players want to use it, if we get around it and the bug persists I will tell you.