Missing Crops

• I used to use 1.8.9 and recently I moved to 1.10.2, so I am not sure if these crop are already implemented in others versions but Beetroot and Chorus don't have IC2 crop.
    Also it would be great if we could plant sapling in crops (for harvesting wood [and apples]).

Sorry for my English, my native languaje is Spanish. If you don't understand me I can explain my ideas in spanish.

• It would be great if we could plant rubber crop (hybrid plant?). Drop: 1 resine. Grow: below normal. Resistance: normal. Tier: ???. Score ???. I don't know what is that but i read about them...

Sorry for my English, my native languaje is Spanish. If you don't understand me I can explain my ideas in spanish.

• Official Post

There's already a crop to get resin, it's sticky reed. Just you've got to cross-breed for it rather than just planting resin (as after all resin on it's own isn't going to grow).

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

Edited once, last by Chocohead ().