Quantum Bodyarmor Switch JetPack Mode

• Is it still possible to enable/disable the jetpack on quantum bodyarmor? Jetpack works; space-M works to toggle hover mode; but LCtrl-M doesn't turn jetpack on/off in Industrialcraft-2-2.6.142-ex110 (Direwolf20 modpack). I've tried reassigning Boost and Mode Switch - doesn't help. Turning off jetpack mode is really useful: Minecraft's autojump bounces you around, and I'd still like to swim while wearing armor :)

Moray
    "To err is human; to purr, feline."

• Official Post

The quantum suit doesn't have a way to turn the jetpack off, that was always only for the Gravisuite chestplate. I suppose it could do with one though.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Thanks Chocohead. Do I need to log that as a change request somewhere?

Documentation for the key combination Boost Key + Mode Switch Key to enable/disable Jetpack mode was added to http://wiki.industrial-craft.n…tle=QuantumSuit_Bodyarmor by Escain, Revision as of 19:53, 21 January 2015. That's different from the Gravitation activation key documented at [IC2 Exp][1.7.10] Gravitation Suite v2.0.3! – so it looks like there was intent to implement it at one time.

Moray
    "To err is human; to purr, feline."

• Official Post

There might have been one for 1.7.10 that was just missed whilst porting to 1.8 (or to 1.9 or 1.10). It's a logical enough feature though so I'll add it when I've got time.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• There might have been one for 1.7.10 that was just missed whilst porting to 1.8 (or to 1.9 or 1.10). It's a logical enough feature though so I'll add it when I've got time.

any update on this? I would love this feature since I've grown used to the advanced nano chestplate.. and although this is only a stepping stone for me... it's going to be a very very long time until I can upgrade to the gravichestplate. It took me long enough to get this. I just updated in the hope that the 5 versions between where I was and latest added this but it seems not :/