► Gult's Gorge - 1.6.4 Free2Play | HOSTED | NO WHITELIST | Buycraft | Teamspeak ATLAUNCHER EASY INSTALL IC2, PROJECT RED, Buildcraft, Forestry, Applied Energistics, Bibliocraft, Binnies mod, Compact solars,Extra Cells, Gregtech, IC2 Nuclear Controls,

• The guy with the big mouth fired his lazor.

Pushing the "Button" here actually seemed to kill the physical server. As it is currently unresponsive.

So this is boredom waiting for the new 1.0 Map which should be finished today!

• btw fundev thats exactly what i was useing and i dont have the servers vir.....

u poked me but i poked back
    with a golden wrench MinecraftSheep <is my sig

• server is up yah bunch of griefers, lol. levs still working on the map but you can play in your nuclear fallout world. 8)

“Nobody important? Blimey, that’s amazing. Do you know, in nine hundred years of time and space I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important before.”
    The Eleventh Doctor

• still missing the vir i nead the rev31.1-D additonal pipes ...
    did a google search found nothing

• cant trust kids with nukes para you cant trust kids with nukes what did i tell you .....

• The additional pipes mod is already outdated. The mod author updated it the Thursday, the day after Levint updated the server mods and the new version does not meet the requirements to join the Gult's Groge server. The mod author is also unwilling to provide a 'previous downloads' section for his mod so people can use older versions as he claims all the previous versions have client and server side errors. The author reccommends "Suggest to your Server OP that they upgrade to the latest version of Additional Pipes since it contains SMP fixes."

As of right now, no one can join the server unless they did their mod work prior to the update on Thursday, or have contacted me and had me send them the proper files over Skype. (like Nathan did) So, Levint or whoever else has access to this kind of stuff, please address this issue. In the meantime, anyone who desperately wants to join the server (not sure why you would really want to do that because Walmart nuked it.....) can PM me or add me on Skype and I will send them the proper version of Additional Pipes.

Also, anyone have any idea when we will have the server up? Walmart's nuked map or the real one? Anytime soon?

• 12. No Mods other than Buildcraft, and Industrial crafts are allowed on this server... Contact me if you have any questions for exclusion. (XRAY, And Toomanyitems... are on my hit list, dont ever try them... as i said ONLY buildcraft and industrialcraft)

TMI is harmless on a server when you're not op so why?

• bahahha I did my modding before Thursday... I have a working .minecraft uplaoded.. contact me for the link. must be a legit minecraft player on our server or you get no link!

:thumbup: This is my signature. Yup. That's it.

• Why are we installing both forestry and minefactory as they do close to the same thing also we should remove minefactory as there is a api bug with it and buildcraft 2.2.8