► Gult's Gorge - 1.6.4 Free2Play | HOSTED | NO WHITELIST | Buycraft | Teamspeak ATLAUNCHER EASY INSTALL IC2, PROJECT RED, Buildcraft, Forestry, Applied Energistics, Bibliocraft, Binnies mod, Compact solars,Extra Cells, Gregtech, IC2 Nuclear Controls,

• ssadly down...why are admins so inactive?
    i hope if i go sleep and i go online next day and server is on too admin wont have destroyed my quarry,cause its stil running..

by your description of your house im going to try to find it and shut it off for you

*not able to find it though i did find someones

• server was down,after i logeed in admin removed my quarry again...
    admins i cant turn of my quarry if server crashed!!!
    1 hour after crash i went to bed,and now my quarry is gone
    ign: MC_POWER
    give my quarry back pls

• Has the server been down for the last hour? not sure if it is an issue on my end or the servers since the original post says in both status images it is online however i cannot connect.

• Yes it is down.. Don't panic.. Also Bad news. The new processor arrived DOA (Dead on Arrival) Lev sent an email.. No eta yet, but that means no new processor for a while.

:thumbup: This is my signature. Yup. That's it.

• Hey, Equidox here, after DC yesterday at about 10:15 PM i wasnt able to turn of my machines >_> Engines from my recyclers still running. and now i still cant connect 8| even if the online-tool shows that the server is online... :(

TrinityCraft Server, Whitelist.

Ic2/BC3/Forestry Railcraft/Logistics Pipes/Nuclear Control and more!

• Yes it is down.. Don't panic.. Also Bad news. The new processor arrived DOA (Dead on Arrival) Lev sent an email.. No eta yet, but that means no new processor for a while.

Wow. DOA Processor. That sucks. Also, I believe I left my cobble gen when everything locked up. Not 100% if I did or not, but I might have.

Also, second day that I have skipped school to play on the server. Pretty hilarious that it crashed when I skipped to play.

• my client crashed as i wanted to put on my quntuum helmet,i read in forum about a qsuite server crashing bug,after restarting mc server was down...
    i thin git was my fault^^hope my helmet is not dropped on ground now and will dissapeer if i login to late..

• Figures, I was just about to pop in and check this place out, and it's offline. Was hoping to check it out, maybe set up a little place of my own, on a server with more than 3 people total on it, lol.

• Figures, I was just about to pop in and check this place out, and it's offline. Was hoping to check it out, maybe set up a little place of my own, on a server with more than 3 people total on it, lol.

It's noon on a weekday, normally hits about 9+ around 3 from my experience, and 11+ on a weekend at noon.

• Thats great to have more people join. This server has spiked in usage around the last month. Also no worries if you left your machines on. The server is offline so nothing is running.. Hopefully.. lol
    \
    Edit: Server is back up. Just give it a sec it might not show up because they are doing maintenance on the minecraft database.

• Tried to use the modpack you had up for download, and I got a crash. Seems like it has to do with Buildcraft Core.

• </init>

</init>
    add a z before additionalpipes and see if it works.</init>

• It is not legal to upload jars so Contact me if you would like the .minecraft folder.