Ic2 Replicator Question

• Official Post

It's very much dependent on what you're trying to make. The amount of UU consumed is normally 1 mb/t, but this can be sped up via overclockers. The replicator itself has a limit on 1 item per tick however (unlike other machines that are limited to a stack/tick), so providing you can power it, that's the fastest it can go. But of course the more UU something needs the more overclockers it takes to produce it at 1/tick.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Official Post

There's a huge array of Quantum Solar Panels powering the replicator itself, which combined with the large replicator energy buffer must have meant it had enough for each operation and could be refilled fast enough to keep the speed going. Overclockers don't scale linearly too, hence it only takes 31 to replicate iridium plates that quickly despite them taking more than 31 mb of UU.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.