1.7.10 no such method error when activating machines

• I am getting this crash any time an IC2 machine is interacted with or given power. I originally had other mods installed, but the error still appears when IC2 is the only mod.

Crash Report

From the error report, I think that I am missing the GUI for IC2, but I am not certain.
    I have downloaded the proper version of forge for the Minecraft version I am using (1.7.10-10.13.4.1558) The proper mod and API IC2 files for the version(v2.2.827), and have deleted the original META-INF of Minecraft. The mod and API are both in the mods folder generated by Forge. I did NOT download the dev file or Risugami's ModLoader.

Thank you for any help you can provide.

• Official Post

You've installed the wrong version, 2.1.484 was for 1.7.2. If you get 2.2.827 and put it in the mods folder instead it will work fine with 1.7.10.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.