[1.4.5] InventionCraft ANARCHY! [Dedicated Server | IC | BC | RP | Forestry | Mystcraft | and more! | MCUpdater]

• IGN: Nilhogg

How often you play: As much as my studies allow me to. (During weekends I play alot)

Stuff I built: I just recently discovered IC so I haven't really made anything noteworthy, as for regular minecraft i've built a city inside some floating mountain but before I could take pictures of it the server I played on reset.

Since i'm new to the mod I figured the best way to learn about it is to join a server and be social about it.

• return me to whitelist please
    added

Sorry, haven't seen the sign "Under repair"

They are working on restoring the server, that's why you are getting the "Not whitelisted" message :) should be up as soon as possible. Mind you, im just a random player there, so nothing I say is official :)

• They are working on restoring the server, that's why you are getting the "Not whitelisted" message :) should be up as soon as possible. Mind you, im just a random player there, so nothing I say is official :)

This is correct. We had power failure and apparently a subsequent backup battery failure. Lost a power supply because of this, so working on getting things back up. Might be a couple more hours though.

Bear with us for a little bit and things will be back up and functional ASAP.

• My whitelist app

IGN: turbeauke
    Playtime: 3 hours on Schooldays and much more in the weekend:D

Creations: I dont have screenies but im experienced with redstone, buildcraft automating, industrial wiring and aestetics

• When it comes out, do you intend to install all of the components of RedPower 2? Also, when you get bukkit for your server, will you install a plugin to nerf Creeper explosions, and/or other similar things? Will someone be punished if their nuclear reactor goes rogue and destroys part of a nearby building that's not theirs?

Considering applying based on the answers to these questions. :o

• When it comes out, do you intend to install all of the components of RedPower 2? Also, when you get bukkit for your server, will you install a plugin to nerf Creeper explosions, and/or other similar things? Will someone be punished if their nuclear reactor goes rogue and destroys part of a nearby building that's not theirs?

Considering applying based on the answers to these questions. :o

Yes, all components of RedPower 2 will be installed (for some reason, I'm particularly excited about the volcanoes).

Creeper explosions will be limited (or disabled), and we will have a plugin to keep hostile mobs out of established towns. I will encourage nuclear reactors to be built well away from anyone else. I use a plugin that monitors all block changes, so if someone breaks the rules, builds one, and it explodes harming other people's structures, the player responsible will have a temporary ban, and I will use the plugin to revert all damage to others buildings caused by the explosion.

Whew, that ended up much longer than I expected.

• Hey can I get whitelisted? This is the 3rd time I've posted in this thread about whitelisting, I applied on the first page and I haven't been whitelisted yet?

• IGN : Oct0
    Hours / Day : 1-4

P.S. : I want to learn from IC2 and give you a hand and i also have a server for me and my friend (IC2 and eventually Buildcraft + RedPower). But maybe ill just stick in that server if i'm admitted :D

P.P.S : I'm from quebec so I hope people who are having problem (not that much actually :thumbup: ) in english are not executed :pinch:

• Buildcraft 2.2.1 is out for SMP!

This is how this will work:

I am setting up a second dedicated server to run our existing world on. It will be at play.inventioncraft.com:25550.

Please logon to it and gather your items into a safe (this is all items you want to take to the new world; machines, ores, cables, etc.) Please keep this limited to two safes, although if you have more, I can work with you on that. An admin will be coming around and verifying ownership of safes and then moving them to the new world (once it is set up).

It's going to take me some time to get the new world put together and everything set up, so bear with me for a little bit. For the time being, continue on play.inventioncraft.com.

I will post here as soon as I have an update.

• IGN: PiPo007

pcitures:sry dont have some but i have very big exp's in industrialcraft

i read the rules so whitelist me pls